18.04 i386 testing

Bruce Marshall
Just did an install of 18.04  i386 and it went very well.  The only glitch I have seen so far:

I usually do a manual config of disk partitions.  So I selected home, root, and boot partitions and all of that went well with one exception.  I first decided not to format the /home partition and didn't flag it to format in the manual partition selection.  But when I came out of that, I clicked on the 'format' box for /home and the installer crashed.

Not a biggie in my view because I RARELY get through an install without at least one installer crash...  I think that is a big weakpoint of *buntu installs.

The rest of the install is going great...  Haven't found any other problems but will keep at it.