Bionic Release Candidate milestone approaching

Bionic Release Candidate milestone approaching

Valorie Zimmerman
Hi folks, we had such a good Beta 2 testing, I'm hoping for testing
awesomeness for the RC. The schedule says

* April 19th: FinalFreeze,  ReleaseCandidate,  LanguagePackTranslationDeadline

* April 26th: FinalRelease,  Ubuntu 18.04

We'll see the images (as usual) at
http://iso.qa.ubuntu.com/qatracker/milestones/384

Naturally, testing the daily ISOs is always welcome, as long as bug
reports are reported as you progress. `ubuntu-bug packagename` is your
friend.

As usual we especially need i386 testing on i386 machines. So get ready!

Valorie

--
http://about.me/valoriez