[CentOS] Chrome version 28 for CentOS 6 or last official version that worked on C6

[CentOS] Chrome version 28 for CentOS 6 or last official version that worked on C6

Jerry Geis-2
Anyone know where I can download version 28 of chrome for C6?

I know there are "other" ways to get the latest... and install on C6...
I know version 28 is old and unsupported and all that...

But that is what I need.

I think it was the last official build that worked on C6 "as is".

Thanks for your help.

jerry

Re: [CentOS] Chrome version 28 for CentOS 6 or last official version that worked on C6

Leon Fauster

https://people.centos.org/hughesjr/chromium/6/x86_64/RPMS/

--
LF