[CentOS] Pulseaudio

Adrian P. van Bloois
Hi,
I get this error message:
ALSA lib pulse.c:243:(pulse_connect) PulseAudio: Unable to connect: Connection refused

It does not say connection to what, ??????
And is this a matter of permission???
This is C7 latest and greatest.
Any ideas???

        Adrian

--
        Adri P. van Bloois

"Elegance is not a dispensable luxury but a factor that decides between
 success and failure."
        Edsger W. Dijkstra

Re: [CentOS] Pulseaudio

Pete Orrall
On Mon, Apr 17, 2017 at 5:34 PM, Adrian van Bloois <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi,
> I get this error message:
> ALSA lib pulse.c:243:(pulse_connect) PulseAudio: Unable to connect: Connection refused
>
> It does not say connection to what, ??????
> And is this a matter of permission???
> This is C7 latest and greatest.
> Any ideas???

Hi Adrian,

Could you provide more information?  What are you trying to do?  Is
this a new system?  What software and hardware are you using?

Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you.

--
Pete Orrall
[hidden email]