[CentOS] Recall: EXTERNAL: A bridge problem

[CentOS] Recall: EXTERNAL: A bridge problem

Massey, Ricky
Massey, Ricky would like to recall the message, "EXTERNAL: [CentOS] A bridge problem".

Re: [CentOS] Recall: EXTERNAL: A bridge problem

m.roth
Massey, Ricky wrote:
> Massey, Ricky would like to recall the message, "EXTERNAL: [CentOS] A
> bridge problem".

This is a mailing list on the Internet. It is not Outlook on an internal
LAN. There is no "recall"....

         mark "what was it I was saying?"

Re: [CentOS] Recall: EXTERNAL: A bridge problem

Scott Silva
on 6/13/2011 12:07 PM Massey, Ricky spake the following:
> Massey, Ricky would like to recall the message, "EXTERNAL: [CentOS] A bridge problem".
Although recall would be nice, internet mailing lists are forever! What is
said cannot be unsaid...

Re: [CentOS] Recall: EXTERNAL: A bridge problem

Brunner, Brian T.
[hidden email] wrote:
> on 6/13/2011 12:07 PM Massey, Ricky spake the following:
>> Massey, Ricky would like to recall the message, "EXTERNAL:
> [CentOS] A bridge problem".
> Although recall would be nice, internet mailing lists are forever!
> What is said cannot be unsaid...

ESPECIALLY if it was stupid, or unnecessary.

<insert sound of irony detector melting>

Put spiffy .sig here:
Life is complex: it has both real and imaginary parts.
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the
moments that take our breath away.

//me