[CentOS] softwarecollections.org

William Warren-2
Who do I contact about softwarecollections being offline?  I am having
to bypass that repo for right now and the packets disappear in the ether
on their way..:)

William Warren

Re: [CentOS] softwarecollections.org

Johnny Hughes-2
On 04/21/2017 10:07 AM, William Warren wrote:
> Who do I contact about softwarecollections being offline?  I am having
> to bypass that repo for right now and the packets disappear in the ether
> on their way..:)

There is currently a datacenter issue in one of the RH locations that
serves both Fedora and CentOS infrastructure.  I would say that is
likely the cause
the cause.

We have enough things in a second location that this does not seem to be
hurting us too bad (CentOS) .. not sure about Fedora though.  I have
enough things to worry about WRT CentOS :)

Thanks,
Johnny Hughes

Re: [CentOS] softwarecollections.org

Chris Adams-2
Once upon a time, William Warren <[hidden email]> said:
> Who do I contact about softwarecollections being offline?  I am
> having to bypass that repo for right now and the packets disappear
> in the ether on their way..:)

http://status.fedoraproject.org/

Everything is red right now... :(
--