FWD: Survey: Diversity and Inclusion

A. Mani
___________________

We invite you to fill out this survey, which takes about 6 minutes to complete.

This survey is central to a Mozilla initiative dedicated to positively
impacting diversity and inclusion in open source and is core to our
mission of supporting an “Internet that truly puts people first, where
individuals can shape their own experience and are empowered, safe and
independent.”

By participating in this voluntary survey you will help generate a new
and innovative understanding of how identity in open source community
influences our experiences - and how as an ecosystem we can work
together to improve standards that help us understand and improve.

We will publish the anonymized, aggregated findings in a blog post on
Mozilla’s Open Innovation blog in late January, with recommendations,
and an invitation to join in this work for 2018. You can read a
summary of this work so far in this OpenSource.com article and more
detailed versions on our blog.

If you have any questions please reach out directly to Emma ([hidden email])

_____________________________

Best

A Mani

Prof(Miss) A Mani
CU, ASL, AMS, ISRS, CLC, CMS, IEEE
HomePage: http://www.logicamani.in
Blog: https://logicamani.blogspot.in/
sip:[hidden email]

Re: FWD: Survey: Diversity and Inclusion

Billie Walsh
On 12/27/2017 06:41 PM, A. Mani wrote:

> ___________________
>
> We invite you to fill out this survey, which takes about 6 minutes to complete.
>
> This survey is central to a Mozilla initiative dedicated to positively
> impacting diversity and inclusion in open source and is core to our
> mission of supporting an “Internet that truly puts people first, where
> individuals can shape their own experience and are empowered, safe and
> independent.”
>
> By participating in this voluntary survey you will help generate a new
> and innovative understanding of how identity in open source community
> influences our experiences - and how as an ecosystem we can work
> together to improve standards that help us understand and improve.
>
> We will publish the anonymized, aggregated findings in a blog post on
> Mozilla’s Open Innovation blog in late January, with recommendations,
> and an invitation to join in this work for 2018. You can read a
> summary of this work so far in this OpenSource.com article and more
> detailed versions on our blog.
>
> If you have any questions please reach out directly to Emma ([hidden email])
>

> _____________________________
>

> Best
>
> A Mani
>
> Prof(Miss) A Mani
> CU, ASL, AMS, ISRS, CLC, CMS, IEEE
> HomePage: http://www.logicamani.in
> Blog: https://logicamani.blogspot.in/
> sip:[hidden email]

Did you forget something?

--
"The time has come," the Walrus said,
"To talk of many things:

_ _...  ..._ _
_._  ._  .....  ._..  ...  .._

Re: Survey: Diversity and Inclusion

Karsten Loh
Maybe I'm a bit overly demanding, but wouldn't it be helpful to include
the link to the survey you wish people to take?

LLAP,

Karsten
--

Evil Overlord Rule #151: I will not set myself up as a god. That perilous position is reserved for my trusted lieutenant.

On 28.12.2017 01:41, A. Mani wrote:

> ___________________
>
> We invite you to fill out this survey, which takes about 6 minutes to complete.
>
> This survey is central to a Mozilla initiative dedicated to positively
> impacting diversity and inclusion in open source and is core to our
> mission of supporting an “Internet that truly puts people first, where
> individuals can shape their own experience and are empowered, safe and
> independent.”
>
> By participating in this voluntary survey you will help generate a new
> and innovative understanding of how identity in open source community
> influences our experiences - and how as an ecosystem we can work
> together to improve standards that help us understand and improve.
>
> We will publish the anonymized, aggregated findings in a blog post on
> Mozilla’s Open Innovation blog in late January, with recommendations,
> and an invitation to join in this work for 2018. You can read a
> summary of this work so far in this OpenSource.com article and more
> detailed versions on our blog.
>
> If you have any questions please reach out directly to Emma ([hidden email])
>

> _____________________________
>

> Best
>
> A Mani
>
> Prof(Miss) A Mani
> CU, ASL, AMS, ISRS, CLC, CMS, IEEE
> HomePage: http://www.logicamani.in
> Blog: https://logicamani.blogspot.in/
> sip:[hidden email]

Re: FWD: Survey: Diversity and Inclusion

A. Mani
https://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/4077523/Diversity-Inclusion-in-Open-Source

:)

On Thu, Dec 28, 2017 at 6:26 AM, Billie Walsh <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On 12/27/2017 06:41 PM, A. Mani wrote:
>>
>> ___________________
>>
>> We invite you to fill out this survey, which takes about 6 minutes to
>> complete.
>>
>> This survey is central to a Mozilla initiative dedicated to positively
>> impacting diversity and inclusion in open source and is core to our
>> mission of supporting an “Internet that truly puts people first, where
>> individuals can shape their own experience and are empowered, safe and
>> independent.”
>>
>> By participating in this voluntary survey you will help generate a new
>> and innovative understanding of how identity in open source community
>> influences our experiences - and how as an ecosystem we can work
>> together to improve standards that help us understand and improve.
>>
>> We will publish the anonymized, aggregated findings in a blog post on
>> Mozilla’s Open Innovation blog in late January, with recommendations,
>> and an invitation to join in this work for 2018. You can read a
>> summary of this work so far in this OpenSource.com article and more
>> detailed versions on our blog.
>>
>> If you have any questions please reach out directly to Emma
>> ([hidden email])
>>

>> _____________________________
>>

>> Best
>>
>> A Mani
>>
>> Prof(Miss) A Mani
>> CU, ASL, AMS, ISRS, CLC, CMS, IEEE
>> HomePage: http://www.logicamani.in
>> Blog: https://logicamani.blogspot.in/
>> sip:[hidden email]
>

> Did you forget something?
>

> --
> "The time has come," the Walrus said,
> "To talk of many things:
> Of shoes-and ships-and sealing-wax-
> Of cabbages-and kings--
> And why the sea is boiling hot-
> And whether pigs have wings."
> Lewis Carroll
>
> _ _...  ..._ _
> _._  ._  .....  ._..  ...  .._

Re: Survey: Diversity and Inclusion

A. Mani
oops

On Thu, Dec 28, 2017 at 6:33 AM, Karsten Loh <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Maybe I'm a bit overly demanding, but wouldn't it be helpful to include
> the link to the survey you wish people to take?
>

> LLAP,
>
> Karsten
> --
>
> Evil Overlord Rule #151: I will not set myself up as a god. That perilous position is reserved for my trusted lieutenant.
>
> On 28.12.2017 01:41, A. Mani wrote:
>> ___________________
>>
>> We invite you to fill out this survey, which takes about 6 minutes to complete.
>>
>> This survey is central to a Mozilla initiative dedicated to positively
>> impacting diversity and inclusion in open source and is core to our
>> mission of supporting an “Internet that truly puts people first, where
>> individuals can shape their own experience and are empowered, safe and
>> independent.”
>>
>> By participating in this voluntary survey you will help generate a new
>> and innovative understanding of how identity in open source community
>> influences our experiences - and how as an ecosystem we can work
>> together to improve standards that help us understand and improve.
>>
>> We will publish the anonymized, aggregated findings in a blog post on
>> Mozilla’s Open Innovation blog in late January, with recommendations,
>> and an invitation to join in this work for 2018. You can read a
>> summary of this work so far in this OpenSource.com article and more
>> detailed versions on our blog.
>>
>> If you have any questions please reach out directly to Emma ([hidden email])
>>

>> _____________________________
>>

>> Best
>>
>> A Mani
>>
>> Prof(Miss) A Mani
>> CU, ASL, AMS, ISRS, CLC, CMS, IEEE
>> HomePage: http://www.logicamani.in
>> Blog: https://logicamani.blogspot.in/
>> sip:[hidden email]

Re: FWD: Survey: Diversity and Inclusion

accessys

this survey does not comply with W3C/WAI and in and of itself is not
inclusivev.   ;(

won't even load in a text browser used by visually impaired users

Bob