Fedora 26 server installation

isdtor
I'm trying to kickstart a Fedora 26 server from a local repo. What is the magic sauce to force installation from local repo only?

The PXE file points inst.stage2 to the local repo and sets inst.geoloc=0, yet after "Starting automated install", download of repodata/* files, there is no more access to the local repo. I'm logging https requests to servers like 67.219.144.68, proxy06.fedoraproject.org, vm3.fedora.ibiblio.org etc. instead.

Re: Fedora 26 server installation

isdtor

Not only that, but inst.proxy also doesn't work as expected. Installation repo access is proxied, but access to Fedora mirrors is direct. I'm wondering if this is related, https://forums.fedoraforum.org/showthread.php?t=313623 .