FreeBSD Handbook epub formatted incorrectly?

FreeBSD Handbook epub formatted incorrectly?

Remy Zandwijk
Dear Guru's,

I downloaded the epub version of the FreeBSD Handbook to my iPad mini, in order to read it while travelling. However, when opening the epub in iBooks on the iPad, I get the error message: Cannot Open "FreeBSD Handbook". It is formatted incorrectly, or is not a format that iBooks can open. In iBooks on macOS however, the epub opens just fine.

Any thoughts on where to look to fix it? Of course, I could just take the PDF version of the handbook, but that lacks resizing the font conveniently.

Cheers,
Remy

smime.p7s (5K) Download Attachment

Re: FreeBSD Handbook epub formatted incorrectly?

Doug Hardie
When I download the epub version, none of the images are there.  That pretty much makes it worthless as much of the info is in the images.

The PDF version works just fine.

-- Doug