KDE networm manager not showing all connections

KDE networm manager not showing all connections

Oliver Ruebenacker

     Hello,

  My network manager on KDE does not show all available connections. Even the VPN connection that is always available is not always shown. There is no "show more" button as far as I can tell.

  And I don't know how to connect to connections not shown, so this is a show-stopper.

  Thanks!

     Best, Oliver

--
Oliver Ruebenacker
Senior Software Engineer, Diabetes Portal, Broad Institute

Re: KDE networm manager not showing all connections

Patrick O'Callaghan
On Sun, 2018-09-16 at 10:53 -0400, Oliver Ruebenacker wrote:
>      Hello,
>
>   My network manager on KDE does not show all available connections. Even
> the VPN connection that is always available is not always shown. There is
> no "show more" button as far as I can tell.
>
>   And I don't know how to connect to connections not shown, so this is a
> show-stopper.

KDE-specific questions are *generally* better asked on the Fedora KDE
list. See [hidden email]

poc

Re: KDE networm manager not showing all connections

Ed Greshko
On 9/16/18 10:53 PM, Oliver Ruebenacker wrote:
> My network manager on KDE does not show all available connections. Even the VPN
> connection that is always available is not always shown. There is no "show more"
> button as far as I can tell.
>
>   And I don't know how to connect to connections not shown, so this is a show-stopper.

Where are you not seeing all the available connections?

If I click on the NetworkManager Icon on the systray I see 2 of my connected
connections and then a list of 3 available ones.  To see the remaining
available connections (most of them WiFi) I simply use the mouse scrollwheel.

--
Cardinal Rule of Presentations: "Tell them what you are going to tell them, tell
them, then tell them what you told them."