Libreoffice 6 irritating view

O. Sinclair
Since some upgrade Libreoffice insist on showing documents 2 pages side
by side. I don't like it one bit. Does anyone know how to get back to 1
page portrait mode?

kind regards, Sinclair

Re: Libreoffice 6 irritating view

O. Sinclair
On 04/09/18 16:36, O. Sinclair wrote:
> Since some upgrade Libreoffice insist on showing documents 2 pages side
> by side. I don't like it one bit. Does anyone know how to get back to 1
> page portrait mode?
>
> kind regards, Sinclair

thanks to whose who helped. I have found the solution in the "bottom
right corner". The setting does not stick but I can live with that. The
replies did for some reason end up in my personal mail but I will
forward them should someone else be as irriated as I was.

Kind regards, Sinclair

Re: Libreoffice 6 irritating view

Bruce Marshall
I tried to duplicate your problem on Bionic, but didn’t see anything different.

From: "O. Sinclair" <[hidden email]>
Subject: Re: Libreoffice 6 irritating view
Date: 4/10/18 12:58 AM
To: Kubuntu Help and User Discussions <[hidden email]>

On 04/10/18 15:52, Bmarsh wrote:

> I tried to duplicate your problem on Bionic, but didn’t see anything
> different.
>

>> *From: *"O. Sinclair" <[hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>>
>> *Subject: **Re: Libreoffice 6 irritating view*
>> *Date: *4/10/18 12:58 AM
>> *To: *Kubuntu Help and User Discussions
>> <[hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>>
>>

>> On 04/09/18 16:36, O. Sinclair wrote:
>> > Since some upgrade Libreoffice insist on showing documents 2 pages side
>> > by side. I don't like it one bit. Does anyone know how to get back to 1
>> > page portrait mode?
>> >
>> > kind regards, Sinclair
>> >
>> thanks to whose who helped. I have found the solution in the "bottom
>> right corner". The setting does not stick but I can live with that. The
>> replies did for some reason end up in my personal mail but I will
>> forward them should someone else be as irriated as I was.
>>
>> Kind regards, Sinclair
>>
>> --

Thanks to the advice of quite a few the problem has been solved. For
some reason my config went to the "2page" in the bottor right corner.
After changing to "1page" and restarting a few times it now works as I
want it.

all the best, Sinclair