Meeting to discuss KCI - TODAY @ 21:00 UTC

Rick Timmis
Hello All

Apologies for the late notice, it slipped my mind to announce this ealier.
Although it has been an ongoing discussion in #Kubuntu-Devel

There is a developers meeting to discuss the Kubuntu CI.

This will encompass :-

Design discussion and objectives
Review of what we have in the Wiki
Technical approach and tooling
Development Sprint planning

The overall objective is to launch us into a new development phase to build a new KCI

Meeting will take place in our BBB conference server, Text Chat, Voice, Video and Screenshare / Virtual Whiteboard available.

Room 1
Password: welcome

Look forward to seeing you there

Best Wishes
Rick Timmis

Re: Meeting to discuss KCI - TODAY @ 21:00 UTC

Glenn Holmer-3
On 12/06/2017 01:23 PM, Rick Timmis wrote:

> Apologies for the late notice, it slipped my mind to announce this ealier.
> Although it has been an ongoing discussion in #Kubuntu-Devel
>
> There is a developers meeting to discuss the Kubuntu CI.
>
> This will encompass :-
>
> Design discussion and objectives
> Review of what we have in the Wiki
> Technical approach and tooling
> Development Sprint planning
>
> The overall objective is to launch us into a new development phase to
> build a new KCI

More information, please. What exactly is KCI, for those of us who are
unfamiliar? I found a 2014 blog post saying that it's a replacement for
Project Neon, but...

--
Glenn Holmer (Linux registered user #16682)