Membership application meeting Fri 15 Dec - Andrea Del Sarto

Membership application meeting Fri 15 Dec - Andrea Del Sarto

Rick Timmis
Hello everyone

We will be holding a member application meeting in our main #kubuntu IRC channel @21:00 UTC on Friday 15th December to discuss the application for Andrea Del Sarto.

His Wiki page can be found at

And his launchpad page at

Hope many of you can attend to discuss this membership application

Best wishes
Rick Timmis

Re: Membership application meeting Fri 15 Dec - Andrea Del Sarto

Valorie Zimmerman
Hi folks, I got a bit distracted by the approaching holidays and such, and missed that this was coming up. What I'm missing here is Andrea himself. The contributions are cool, and valuable, but I'm missing seeing involvement with the community.

I would like to see Andrea more active, and would love to vote yes.

Valorie

On Tue, Dec 12, 2017 at 10:59 AM, Rick Timmis <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello everyone

We will be holding a member application meeting in our main #kubuntu IRC channel @21:00 UTC on Friday 15th December to discuss the application for Andrea Del Sarto.

His Wiki page can be found at

And his launchpad page at

Hope many of you can attend to discuss this membership application

Best wishes
Rick Timmis

Re: Membership application meeting Fri 15 Dec - Andrea Del Sarto

Valorie Zimmerman
Pinging about this again. Andrea, are you still interested?

http://about.me/valoriez