Migrating from QupZilla to Falkon - Was: Is Ubuntu Linux protected against the Meltdown and Spectre security flaws?

Migrating from QupZilla to Falkon - Was: Is Ubuntu Linux protected against the Meltdown and Spectre security flaws?

Ralf Mardorf-5
The bellow workaround seems to do the job. I didn't notice another
issue.

Begin forwarded message:

Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2018 17:51:31 +0100
From: Ralf Mardorf
To: [hidden email]
Subject: .config migration from QupZilla to Falkon

Hi,

for testing purpose I simply removed the Falkon's config and copied
QupZilla's config.

rm -Ir .config/falkon/
cp -ai .config/qupzilla/ .config/falkon

By the Preferences dialog I edited qupzilla:speeddial to
falkon:speeddial , could there be additional issues that might need to
get fixed?

Regards,
Ralf