No internet on resume

Ben Flood
Hello, I am having a problem with Fedora 27 KDE, when I suspend and resume I have no internet, and there is an error in dmesg about which I get a notification:  do_IRQ: 5.37 No irq handler for vector

This did not always happen.  I first noticed it in kernel 4.15.3, and it stopped happening in 4.15.4, but then upon release of 4.15.6 I noticed it again, but now, reverting to 4.15.4 does not stop it.

Would greatly appreciate if someone knows how to fix this.

-Ben

Re: No internet on resume

fedora
Hi Ben
did you check to see whether there is a network restarter shell script in
/usr/lib64/pm-utils/sleep.d/?

something like:

  /usr/lib64/pm-utils/sleep.d/55NetworkManager

suomi