Open office (LibreOffice) has disappeared from FC30.

Open office (LibreOffice) has disappeared from FC30.

Fedora mailing list
Hi,

I'm hoping this isn't a UFU (user foul up) but I'm trying to use openoffice but it is gone from my FC30 system.

Have I missed something here?

Best regards,

George...

Re: Open office (LibreOffice) has disappeared from FC30.

Ed Greshko
On 9/14/18 8:28 AM, George R Goffe via users wrote:
> I'm hoping this isn't a UFU (user foul up) but I'm trying to use openoffice but it is gone from my FC30 system.

FC30?   You are using Rawhide?  If so, wrong list.

--
Cardinal Rule of Presentations: "Tell them what you are going to tell them, tell
them, then tell them what you told them."

Re: Open office (LibreOffice) has disappeared from FC30.

ToddAndMargo

On 09/13/2018 05:28 PM, George R Goffe via users wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm hoping this isn't a UFU (user foul up) but I'm trying to use openoffice but it is gone from my FC30 system.
>

> Have I missed something here?
>
> Best regards,
>
> George...

Hi George,

You should migrate from Open Office to Libre Office.  Open Office
is riddled with bugs and is not maintained.

As for Libre Office, they have not been good as of late
about fixing bugs, but it is still a lot better than OO

Get the RPM's from

https://www.libreoffice.org/

-T

Re: Open office (LibreOffice) has disappeared from FC30.

Patrick O'Callaghan
On Fri, 2018-09-14 at 00:28 +0000, George R Goffe via users wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm hoping this isn't a UFU (user foul up) but I'm trying to use openoffice but it is gone from my FC30 system.
>

> Have I missed something here?

Maybe the fact that F30 won't be released for over 6 months? Try the
Fedora Test list.

poc