Power manager panel applet shows only one battery now, used to show two

Power manager panel applet shows only one battery now, used to show two

Chris Green
I have a Thinkpad laptop with two batteries, I used to see both
batteries in the panel applet but now there's only one.  How can I get
to see both batteries again?

--
Chris Green

Re: Power manager panel applet shows only one battery now, used to show two

Chris Green
On Mon, Feb 12, 2018 at 10:58:15PM +0000, Chris Green wrote:
> I have a Thinkpad laptop with two batteries, I used to see both
> batteries in the panel applet but now there's only one.  How can I get
> to see both batteries again?

Well, it was the removable battery not showing up in Power Manager so
I shut down, unplugged it and plugged it back in and now it has
re-appeared.  It was fully charged so I think it was a software
hiccough rather than a hardware one.

--
Chris Green