Re: [CentOS] Good linux software RAID primer advise

Re: [CentOS] Good linux software RAID primer advise

Frans Reitsma
The red hat family of linux is my advise. Most practical is a Centos 7.4 version, since its support many application software packages. Skype, libre Office, Firefox, thunderbird.

Good luck with the configurationĀ !

Best.

Sent from my Windows 10 phone

Re: [CentOS] Good linux software RAID primer advise

Miguel Medalha-2

https://raid.wiki.kernel.org/index.php/Linux_Raid