Re:Reply

Ahmed Khalil
 - This mail is in HTML. Some elements may be ommited in plain text. -

We are international projects financiers and we specialize in both start up projects and existing businesses needing funding for expansion. Please email us your Comprehensive project Executive Summary for review and possible approval for funding.
we are currently seeking means of expanding and relocating our business interest in the following sectors: banking, real estate, stock speculation and mining,transportation,health sector and tobacco thus any sector.
This is my e-mail:
[hidden email]
Looking forward to hear from you.
Regards,