Repositories for 17.04??

Bruce Marshall
I realize that 17.04 has reached end of life but I have a couple of 17.04 servers and went to do that latest (last) updates to them.   However, I am getting a lot of errors when doing an apt-get update.

Such as:

E: The repository 'http://us.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu zesty-updates Release' does no longer have a Release file

and that is just one of many.   Have they changed the way they 'bury' an old release?   For the record, I am still able to update a 16.04 system.

Confused.......

Re: Repositories for 17.04??

Rik Mills
The 17.04 repositories have moved to old-releases.ubuntu.com rather quickly.

You should follow the EOL (End Of Life) update procedure here, which includes instructions on how to update your source.list to those moved repositories