SeaHorse does not show GPG keys.

Fedora mailing list
Hi.

I'm running Fedora 28 on my Notebook. After installing seahorse an it's
Nautilus plug-in, I registered that my gpg2 keyring is not shown so I
can not manage it. The nautilus plug-in sees them and I can select a
key for signing and encrypting files.

I did not change anything in my home before or after upgrading to F28
from F27.

Does somebody ha a clue?

Thanks,
Dirk

PS: Resend due to thrown error.

--
Dirk Gottschalk
Paulusstrasse 6-8

Re: SeaHorse does not show GPG keys.

Felix M. Cobos
On Tue, May 15, 2018 at 04:32:17PM +0200, Dirk Gottschalk via users wrote:

> Hi.
>
> I'm running Fedora 28 on my Notebook. After installing seahorse an it's
> Nautilus plug-in, I registered that my gpg2 keyring is not shown so I
> can not manage it. The nautilus plug-in sees them and I can select a
> key for signing and encrypting files.
>
> I did not change anything in my home before or after upgrading to F28
> from F27.
>
> Does somebody ha a clue?
>
> Thanks,
> Dirk
>
> PS: Resend due to thrown error.
>
> --
> Dirk Gottschalk
> Paulusstrasse 6-8
> 52064 Aachen
> Tel.: +49 1573 1152350

Maybe it's expecting a gpg keyring instead of gpg2?