Vagrant and terminal

Sudheer Satyanarayana
Hello,

I am using Fedora release 29 (Twenty Nine) and Vagrant 2.1.2.

After I bring up the guest via: vagrant up

in most cases, the terminal starts acting up. The terminal does not
print or recognize the character typed on keyboard. Sometimes, if the
character is typed twice, it appears on the terminal window. The
terminal almost stops accepting the input from keyboard if there is an
error from running the command: vagrant up.

I had noticed this on Fedora 28 too.

Is something wrong on my Fedora installation? How can I correct this issue?

-

Sudheer

Re: Vagrant and terminal

Sudheer Satyanarayana
I didn't get a response for this. Does my question make sense? Or do I
need to rephrase it?

-

Sudheer