export wifi logins?

Dave Stevens
I'm switching laptops and would like to have a simple way to export or
otherwise copy my wifi logins to the new computer, anyone know a way?

Re: export wifi logins?

Tom H
On Fri, Feb 2, 2018 at 4:57 PM, Dave Stevens <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I'm switching laptops and would like to have a simple way to export or
> otherwise copy my wifi logins to the new computer, anyone know a way?

If you're using NM, check "/etc/NetworkManager/system-connections/".

Re: export wifi logins?

Liam Proven
On 2 February 2018 at 22:57, Dave Stevens <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I'm switching laptops and would like to have a simple way to export or
> otherwise copy my wifi logins to the new computer, anyone know a way?

This isn't Windows. Take your whole OS with you. Copy it, fix the
bootloader, you're good to go.

If you want a clean start, just copy your home directory.

Email: [hidden email] • Google Mail/Hangouts/Plus: [hidden email]
Twitter/Facebook/Flickr: lproven • Skype/LinkedIn: liamproven
UK: +44 7939-087884 • ČR (+ WhatsApp/Telegram/Signal): +420 702 829 053