f24: touchpad "Tap to click" & C. configuration

f24: touchpad "Tap to click" & C. configuration

Dario Lesca
Into Fedora 24 "Mouse & Touchpad" panel are missing
"Tap to click", "Two finger scroll", "Natural scrolling" (see image)

Into Fedora 22 or previous this options are present
https://blogs.gnome.org/felipeborges/files/2015/10/2lH0SqQ.png
http://unix.stackexchange.com/questions/137209/how-to-enable-touchpad-clicking-in-fedora

How to configure it into Fedora 24?

ThanksĀ

-- Dario Lesca
(inviato dal mio Linux Fedora 24 Workstation)
-- Dario Lesca
(inviato dal mio Linux Fedora 24 Workstation)

f24.resized.png (17K) Download Attachment

Re: f24: touchpad "Tap to click" & C. configuration

Alan Gagne

Into Fedora 24 "Mouse & Touchpad" panel are missing "Tap to click", "Two finger scroll", "Natural scrolling"

On my laptop I have been using the X11 synaptics driver till Fedora24. You can get get some info on yours
but tailing the journal log (sudo journalctl -f). When I used the gnome control panel to change touchpad settings,
I also had no touchpad setting available. But messages in the journal directed me to use libinput rather than synaptics drivers.

I just removed the synaptics drivers and restarted. Touchpad settings are now visible in the gnome control panel for mouse and TP.
[dnf remove xorg-x11-drv-synaptics] YMMV

Alan

Il giorno mar, 05/07/2016 alle 14.05 -0400, Alan Gagne ha scritto:

I just removed the synaptics drivers and restarted. Touchpad settings are now visible in the gnome control panel for mouse and TP.
[dnf remove xorg-x11-drv-synaptics] YMMV

Thanks Alan

If I try remove xorg-x11-drv-synaptics,  dnf want remove also cinnamon and mate desktop.
And this is not what I want.
On my system I have these DE installed because some time I must try it

There is another way to disable synaptics driver into Xorg/gnome-shell?

Thanks