fedora container for chrome os ?

sean darcy
Chrome os stable allows linux containers. The stock containers are
Debian. Is there a Fedora container ? And , if so, some ELI5
instructions on how to install it please.

Thanks,
sean

Re: fedora container for chrome os ?

stan-3
On Fri, 21 Sep 2018 11:15:33 -0400
sean darcy <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Chrome os stable allows linux containers. The stock containers are
> Debian. Is there a Fedora container ? And , if so, some ELI5
> instructions on how to install it please.

I have not used containers, but I see lots of discussion of containers
on the devel list.  So, there is certainly development going on, and I
think there is even a container version of Fedora, atomic-host.  The
rules of how they will interact without conflict with the rpm based
Fedora are still being hashed out, as far as I can tell.  The
biggest issue is how they will stay in sync in the common elements.  I
think that the favored container right now is flatpak.  Anyway, you will
probably have better luck if you ask on the devel list, as I have seen
no discussion of containers on the users list.