foxit reader

ToddAndMargo
Hi All,

Anyone know of an RPM out there for Foxit Reader?

https://www.foxitsoftware.com/downloads/

-T

Re: foxit reader

Robert Lu
Hi,

Foxit Reader doesn't provide rpm package since 2.x. There are rpm packages for 1.x version.

And, Foxit Reader is proprietary software, so it cannot be included at fedora repo, and rpmfusion free repo.

So, I think best choice is to use tgz package.

btw,
I have sent a email to ask permission to add Foxit Reader to FZUG/repo , waiting for reply.

On 04/14/2018 05:16 AM, Robert Lu wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Foxit Reader doesn't provide rpm package since 2.x. There are rpm
> packages for 1.x version.
>
> And, Foxit Reader is proprietary software, so it cannot be included at
> fedora repo, and rpmfusion free repo.
>
> So, I think best choice is to use tgz package.
>
> btw,
> I have sent a email to ask permission to add Foxit Reader to FZUG/repo
> <https://github.com/FZUG/repo> , waiting for reply.

Thank you.  Let us know!