hey

Charlie-3
hello my wonderful friends! i'm a recent convert to kubuntu and oh...my! i was missing the awesomeness if this OS! i love it! i just installed the beta 1 of kubuntu and i'm chasing down bugs!

Re: hey

Volker Wysk
Am Dienstag, 27. März 2018, 02:52:34 CEST schrieb Charlie:
> hello my wonderful friends! i'm a recent convert to kubuntu and oh...my! i was missing the awesomeness if this OS! i love it! i just installed the beta 1 of kubuntu and i'm chasing down bugs!

Yeah. Awesomeness and bugs, that's the two sides of KDE.

But the bugs side should be shrinking, from what I've read on the web.

Volker