telegram

Charlie-3
hey guys. i was just wondering if there's a telegram group for us kubuntu members. i installed 18.04 lts last night and i was having an issue remembering how to report a bug because i noticed one right away. there's no icon for thunderbird in the discover center nor on the desktop or the internet section of the main menu. i'll try it again tonight and then try to remember how to report it.

charlie

Re: telegram

Aaron Honeycutt-2
Yes you can join our telegram group for devel here:

On Wed, Mar 28, 2018, 10:25 Charlie <[hidden email]> wrote:
hey guys. i was just wondering if there's a telegram group for us kubuntu members. i installed 18.04 lts last night and i was having an issue remembering how to report a bug because i noticed one right away. there's no icon for thunderbird in the discover center nor on the desktop or the internet section of the main menu. i'll try it again tonight and then try to remember how to report it.

charlie

Re: telegram

Bmarsh
I’m running 18.04 and using T-bird and it has an icon.  Look again.

From: Charlie <[hidden email]>
Subject: telegram
Date: 3/28/18 12:25 PM
To: [hidden email]

hey guys. i was just wondering if there's a telegram group for us kubuntu members. i installed 18.04 lts last night and i was having an issue remembering how to report a bug because i noticed one right away. there's no icon for thunderbird in the discover center nor on the desktop or the internet section of the main menu. i'll try it again tonight and then try to remember how to report it.

charlie

Re: telegram

Charlie-3
I had reinstalled it and it was there after that. everything works perfectly now. very happy with 18.04! i love the new kubuntu theme. very minimalistic.

From: Charlie <[hidden email]>
Date: 3/28/18 12:25 PM
To: [hidden email]